Saturday 6 July 2013

Latest Payment Proofs

My CoinGeneration Latest Payment Proofs

PAYMENT METHODS

 You can withdraw when your Available Balance is 1$ or more.
I got my 23th Instant Payment




Payza

Perfect Money

Paxum

EgoPay

Bank Check


All payments are Instant :P

Coming Soon

PayPal

Neteller

Skrill

  I am using Payza you can also create an Account on Payza by clicking on the Banner below


 







For Step-by-Step guide click Here
Learn How this work click Here 

Join us on Facebook


If you need any help or guidance feel free to contact us on Facebook or post comments here.

Please don't Spam


2 comments:

  1. Dear,

    I am entrusted in this project
    captchaforcash100@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Do you still receive payments from CoinGeneration?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete